The purpose of the Environment Policy of is to describe our commitment to waste reduction, recycling, re-use and recovery as part of a sound and socially responsible culture.
Rugged Edge Holdings will continue to be a company that has” positive impact on the communities in which we work and the lives we touch”. Everyone involved is responsible to finish work in a way that protects the safety of the environment and constantly looks for ways to reduce our ecological & environmental footprint.
Accordingly, we are committed to:
- Protecting and restoring the environment as an integral part of our daily operations.
- Sustainability promotion by complying with all applicable laws and
- Adopting socially responsible practices that minimize adverse environmental impacts.
To meet our commitment, we have set up the following criteria throughout operations:
- Develop and carry out measures to encourage sustainable use of materials, resources, and
- Develop awareness, leadership, and accountability for environmental protection among all our workers, sub-contractors and stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate environmental risk and carry out suitable measures to eliminate or control those
- Work to minimize waste at source and recycle generated waste. Set objectives and targets in our system to drive continual improvement of environmental performance.
- Continually improve our environmental practices within our safety system to conserve natural resources and reduce adverse environmental impacts.
Commitment to this policy is vital to strengthening our position within the community. Our workers, contractors and service providers share in this responsibility and are accountable for its successful implementation. Management is empowered to change operations, as necessary, to prevent serious environmental impacts.